CAA’s quality policy is achieved by:
- Effective supervision over the safety of civil aviation.
- Full implementation of the commitments of the national aviation authority under international and law.
- The high quality of activities to support the implementation of policies, programs and guidelines of the Minister responsible for transport.
- Equal rights provided and the competition in Polish aviation market.
- The high level of efficiency of the Authority.
The Civil Aviation Authority is committed to achieving the objectives under the Quality Policy through the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2009.